Thanks for trying Writer's Blocks. Click on the green button to download the Writer's Blocks 4 trial setup program.
Navigate to the Writer's Blocks 4 wb4trialsetup.exe
file on your local hard drive. Confirm that the file size is about 24 Mb
. If the file is smaller than 24 Mb you probably did not receive the full download and should try again or use a different brower.
Right-Click on the Setup program (wb4trialsetup.exe)
and Choose 'Run as Administrator'
from the Right-Click Menu and run it from your local hard drive to install the trial. If you need assistance, scroll down to the step-by-step instructions
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Download the Writer's Blocks 4 Setup program from the link below, and run it from your local hard drive:
2. Navigate to the Writer's Blocks 4 WB4setup.exe file on your local hard drive.
3. Right-Click on the Setup program and Choose 'Run as Administrator' from the Right-Click Menu.
4. Under Windows 7 and Windows Vista the User Account Control dialog may appear, asking you for permission to install this program.
5. Click Yes to proceed and run the Writer's Blocks 4 Setup Wizard. Read the dialog and then Click Next to continue.
6. Enter your User Name and Company Name in the Customer Information dialog. You do not need to edit the Serial Number.
7. Click Next to proceed to the License Agreement.
8. Read the license agreement. The Next button is disabled and you cannot continue the installation until you accept the terms of the license but clicking the radio button of the dialog.
9. Click Next to accept the terms of the license and continue the installation.
10. Click Next to accept the default installation folder.
11. Click Next to confirm the selected install options.
12. Review the setup wizard setting and click Next to begin the installation.
13. Stand by as the Setup Wizard installs Writer's Blocks 4 onto your computer.
14. When the Setup Wizard is done, click Finish to complete the installation.
15. After the installation is complete, launch Writer's Blocks from the desktop shortcut icon or from the Start menu. The dialog shown below will be displayed. Choose Evaluate Writer's Blocks 4
from the dialog to begin using Writer's Blocks 4.
Explore Writer's Blocks
Open the Tutorial.wbk file found in your ...\Writer's Blocks 4\Documents folder, along with other sample documents.
Read the Writer's Blocks 4 Users Manual by clicking on the Help tab and then clicking on Writer's Blocks Help. Chapter 3 (The Basics) and Chapter 4 (Using Writer's Blocks) are two highly recommended chapters.
Here is a complete list and description of Sample Files in your Writer's Blocks documents folders
A brief interactive tutorial that steps you through the basic functions
What's New in 4
Browse this extensive list of new features found in Writer's Blocks 4 and learn how you can apply them to your work
This sample illustrate how you might collect and organize information for your autobiography
Outlines the first chapter of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
This sample document outlines the F. Scott Fitzgerald novel
An outline for a medical research paper
A sample outline of a feature film script. Use this file when exploring the many features and functions of the program.
A document which illustrates how to use Writer's Blocks for brainstorming and organization
Story notes and structure for the screenplay that inspired the creation of Writer's Blocks 1.0 in 1993