The Writer's Blocks Trial version is a fully enabled version of the program that lets you fully evaluate Writer's Blocks on your writing project. In order to properly install Writer's Blocks 4 under Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista you must have administrative privileges. Follow the instructions below to successfully install under Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
1. Download the Writer's Blocks 4 Setup program from the link below, and save it to your local hard drive:
2. Navigate to the Writer's Blocks 4 WB4trialsetup.exe file on your local hard drive.
3. Right-Click on the Setup program and Choose 'Run as Administrator' from the Right-Click Menu.
4. Under Windows 7 and Windows Vista the User Account Control
dialog may appear, asking you for permission to install this program.
5. Click Yes to proceed and run the Writer's Blocks 4 Setup Wizard.
Read the dialog and then Click Next to continue.
6. Enter your user information in the Customer Information dialog.
Enter the Serial Number that you received in the email containing
your order confirmation and download instructions.
7. Click Next to proceed to the License Agreement.
8. Read the license agreement. The Next button is disabled and you cannot
continue the installation until you accept the terms of the license but clicking the radio button of the dialog.
9. Click Next to accept the terms of the license and continue the installation.
10. Click Next to accept the default installation folder.
11. Click Next to confirm the selected install options.
12. Review the setup wizard setting and click Next to begin the installation..
13. Stand by as the Setup Wizard installs Writer's Blocks 4 onto your computer.
14. When the Setup Wizard is done, click Finish to complete the installation.
15. After the installation is complete, launch Writer's Blocks from the desktop shortcut icon or from the Start menu. The dialog shown below will be displayed.
16. Choose Evaluation Writer's Blocks 4 from the dialog to begin using Writer's Blocks 4.
Explore Writer's Block 4
Learn about the new features by reviewing the documents titled "Tutorial" and "What's New in 4" found in yourc:\Program Files\Writer's Blocks 4\Documents
folder, along with other sample documents.
Writer's Blocks 4 includes additional files to help you learn and explore the program.
|User Guide||Writer's Blocks 4 User Guide in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Access the User Guide by selecting Writer's Blocks Help from the Help menu.|
|What's New in 4||Browse this extensive list of new features found in Writer's Blocks 4 and learn how you can apply them to your work.|
|Tutorial||An interactive tutorial that steps you through the basic functions of Writer's Blocks.|
|Technical Sample||An outline for a technical paper to be published based on the results of medical research.|
|Creative Sample||A sample outline of a feature film script. Use this file when exploring the many features and functions of the program.|
|Cluster Diagram||A document which illustrates how to use Writer's Blocks for brain storming and organization.|
|20,000 Leagues||Blocks outlining the first chapter of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea|
|Electric Fences||Story notes and structure for the screenplay that inspired the creation of Writer's Blocks 1.0 in 1993|